Even if CBSE class 9 does not have board exams, it is still a crucial year for the students, as it sets the foundation for the students to lead a better career and life ahead. Hence, a student will need to know how to manage the time between school, home and other extracurricular activities. If students have to understand the various concepts that will be taught in class 10-12, they need to have a strong foundation of the class 9 subjects. Hence, they will have to take the class 9 preparations seriously.
Learning CBSE Class 9 Maths
Class 9 maths can be complicated to learn and student would need to know the process and logic involved in it if they have to score high marks. CBSE Class 9 math consist of topics like the geometry, mensuration, statistics and probability.
Learning the basics of the theorem will help the students to do well in the exams. Questions for the exams are mostly from the NCERT bookṣ. This is why the NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Maths is considered useful. It helps the students to understand each and every concept of the subject, thus being thorough with it.
How To Score Good Marks In Class 9 Science
Class 9 science is also an interesting subject covering the various concepts of maths, physics, chemistry and biology. After referring to the Ncert textbooks and other private publishers, students can also solve the questions from NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Science helps them to get more practice.
How To Ace The Exam
Meanwhile, have a look at some tips to ace in CBSE class 9 exams:
- Start by allocating time to study each subject
- Study with complete concentration
- Don’t just study blindly, understand a concept thoroughly
- Spend more time for maths, as it requires a lot of practice
- Be flexible with time-table ready to adapt to changes as per your weakness
- Do not study continuously, take breaks in between
- Eat and rest properly so that you don’t fall ill
- Study from your textbooks and refer to other study material
- Solve previous year and sample question papers for practice
- Write and study theorems, equations and formula
- Do the NCERT solutions and gain practice
Thus, cover all the subjects as required and study smartly. Also, learn how to best manage time for the exams by timing the question papers. Setting up a good foundation for the subjects will ensure that the students are well prepared and will score good marks in the exam.