When I was setting up my small business, I had no idea that an air compressor from Singapore would greatly benefit production and upkeep. You can use an air blowgun to clean machinery or have a compressor to improve the office’s air quality. These, among others, were what I needed when I started to look for air compressors. Here’s my experience with ordering, installing, and maintaining air compressors.
Ordering the Air Compressors
Since there were a large variety of air compressors to choose from, I initially struggled to pick the types I’d need the most for my small business. Luckily, the air compressor supplier in Singapore was willing to choose the suitable air compressors for me by asking me a few questions. If you ever need your air compressor but don’t know where to start, try to answer the following questions:
- What is the required pressure for your air tools? I used to think I could get the air compressor with the highest pressure, but too much could cause leaks and become more counterproductive. My tools needed 90 psig, which is standard for many air tools.
- What is the required flow? Pressure and flow are equally important; knowing your necessary flow will make air compressor installation in Singapore easier.
- How much quality of air do you need? An air compressor with the appropriate filtration can also help achieve your requirements.
By answering these questions, the air compressor supplier from Singapore could choose and install suitable air compressors for my business.
Repairs and Maintenance
While air compressor repair services in Singapore are effective, I seldom need them for anything more than regular maintenance checks. That’s because I do these things regularly to keep my air compressors in top shape:
- I clean the intake vents. These vents suck air into the air compressor, so ensuring it runs smoothly is essential. I try to clean them once or twice a week to ensure there’s no dust or dirt buildup.
- I check the hoses regularly. If you ignore the hoses, you might put your compressor at risk for leaks. If it worsens, you might need to call air compressor repair services in Singapore.
- I drain the tank. The tank separates the moisture in the air before it gets pressurised and collects it, and I make sure to drain the tank once a day, especially on busy days.
Benefits of Air Compressors
The longer I used my air compressor from Singapore, the more benefits I discovered that have made my business run much smoother. Here are just a few examples:
- An air compressor can provide clean air for your office, which was already one reason I wanted one in the first place.
- It can help immensely in the automotive industry, which is my business. It can power various air tools and help with vehicles in my auto shop.
- An air compressor from Singapore can benefit a wide variety of businesses. For example, my industry is automotive, but I recently learned from colleagues that it could help woodworking and agricultural companies too.
I’m satisfied with the results that air compressors have given me, and you can enjoy these benefits too. Visit GWT Enterprises for their specialisation in air compressor servicing in Singapore.